Peter Randziak

ESET File Security for Linux 7 BETA signup

Dear Linux community,

We’ve been working on the new generation of our solution for Linux servers for quite a while.

The hard work of the development and QA team was materialized into the first BETA version, which we would like to share with you.

If you are interested in getting a copy and chance to get hands on experience with it, just leave a comment here or send me (@Peter Randziak) and @TomasP a private message.

We are looking forward to your participation.

Hi guys.

I'm glad to hear that the beta version of linux sec has appeared, we have some problems and issues with it and I would like to look at the beta version.

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Is it possible to test it within a desktop environment that do use Ubuntu ? , instead of the troubling v4 with AppArmor :(

It should run the same , I think it would be far improvement than the old-dated v4 , and they are both work in the same way I think , they are only scanners , same as v4 , but alteast File Security should be up-to date.

I'm tired of AppArmor and V4 ..:unsure:

Edited by Rami

Hello guys,

@opa-pro pleasure is on our side, I will send you the details via PM in a few moments

@Rami thank you for your interest, however it is a product designed for file servers, are you sure you want to run it on a desktop? :-)

Regards, P.R.

Is beta versions still available for checking? If so i would like to try it out!