ESET File Security 4.5.12015.1 clients do not appear in admin console

I have updated my file server clients from  Version 4.5.12011.0 to 4.5.12015.1 and all updated clients disappeared from my admin console. Before update the clients were ok. Remote installation goes fine without any errors. Remote administration server and console are version 5.1.34.0. I reinstalled clients, restarted both ERA server and clients, but no luck. Clients are win2003r2 32bit.

Does anyone have same issue?

• Administrators

Couldn't it be that you pushed a new install package with no ERA server configured? If you check the ERA server settings on a server client, is the server configured properly or it's not set at all?

I had upgraded several times before from ERA console without any issues. The server configuration is correct. The previous version appears in admin console. All other settings are the same

Could it be credentials somewhere, or can the server clients ping and telnet to the ERA server after the fact ? :)

The credentials are ok, the network connectivity is also fine. I tried telnet from client to ERA and it works.

• Administrators

I'd suggest setting the interval for connecting to ERAS to 0 on the client for troubleshooting purposes. Then check the ERA server log C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Remote Administrator\Server\logs\era.log which might include information about a possible issue.