ESET Cyber Security Pro (for Mac) problems with macOS Mojave

I am regularly getting prompted that some application or daemon requires permission to access accessibility features however when I select to open System Preferences to authorise the app or daemon the list of apps requiring permission is empty. I have identified that ESET is the cause of the problem as it is preventing access to the security settings (folder /Library/Application Support/com.apple.TCC is completely blocked out with nothing able to access any of the settings stored there).

So far my Logitech MX Master mouse has stopped working because the Logitech Options Daemon is not listed to allow me to enable it and this afternoon I got prompted to allow Dropbox access but, again, the Dropbox app was not in the list. On top of that I am unable to manually add anything. If I select the '+' and browse to an application and select it, it is not added.

When do you plan on fixing this bug? I need to use my mouse, Dropbox is essential and who knows what else has been disabled because fo this issue. I would rather to not have to uninstall ESET to get things working again. Fix it!

LogitectProb2.jpg

• Administrators

This has been discussed here: https://forum.eset.com/topic/17661-cyber-security-is-blocking-my-systems-accessibility-features-in-security-and-privacy/

There's a new RC version of ESET CyberSecurity that addresses the issue and will be released soon.

7 minutes ago, Marcos said:

This has been discussed here: https://forum.eset.com/topic/17661-cyber-security-is-blocking-my-systems-accessibility-features-in-security-and-privacy/

There's a new RC version of ESET CyberSecurity that addresses the issue and will be released soon.

When? Are we talking this week or several weeks?

Already my mouse is not working, Dropbox is not reliable and just discovered that 1Password is also being blocked. If not being fixed for a week or more I will have to uninstall.