Annoying reminder messages to renew license

Three months ago I got a reminder that my licenses would expire in January. I got another reminder each month thereafter. Now, for the last several days with 9 days to go before my expiration date, I am getting reminder messages every hour on the hour on three different computers. This is annoying in the extreme. 

I am like everyone else who will wait until the last minute to renew anything, and I don't appreciate ESET's pressure to renew so far in advance of my due date. I presume if I do renew early, that resets the renewal date to the earlier date.

I've been an ESET user for over 10 years and I feel this pressure to renew licenses is unprofessional and unproductive, and it only makes me want to wait until the expiration date to renew. In the meantime we are serenaded with the reminder beeps from the ESET app. Grrrrrrrrrr.

On 12/27/2018 at 6:47 AM, RogerWAGA said:

Three months ago I got a reminder that my licenses would expire in January. I got another reminder each month thereafter. Now, for the last several days with 9 days to go before my expiration date, I am getting reminder messages every hour on the hour on three different computers. This is annoying in the extreme. 

I am like everyone else who will wait until the last minute to renew anything, and I don't appreciate ESET's pressure to renew so far in advance of my due date. I presume if I do renew early, that resets the renewal date to the earlier date.

I've been an ESET user for over 10 years and I feel this pressure to renew licenses is unprofessional and unproductive, and it only makes me want to wait until the expiration date to renew. In the meantime we are serenaded with the reminder beeps from the ESET app. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Those and the firewall notifications. At times the very same notification even if you tell the firewall to setup the rule as permanent. Very offputting.