Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

1) I use Xubuntu 18.04 LTS X64. From a week or so my daily updates are ultra slow, sometimes I must restart manually the update process.

 

2) I ran Eset SysRescue  CD 1.0.16.0 and had to download about 99 000 KBytes for the database. After 30 minutes, it had only loaded 500 KBytes so I gave up.

 

What is wrong ?

 

Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Most Valued Members
3 hours ago, fidelius2 said:

I did not touch to AppArmor, I leave everything as is. The problem solved itself, it was my ISP fault.

No it's not related to your question , it's a general question , because Ubuntu do use AppArmor , and ESET and AppArmor are not compatible/conflicts with eachother.

I do use ESET and Ubuntu , but AppArmor keeps blocking it , I thought you've done some kind of workaround to it.

Edited by Rami
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...