LiveGrid Feedback auto turn off

A friend of mine experienced the issue that the LiveGrid feedback system will automatically be turned off some time after turning it on in EIS 12.0.31.0.

livegrid.jpg.95f08d8813c3131794c8b2df0c5fb52f.jpg

Is there a way do diagnose this issue? Reinstalling EIS doesn't help.

Edited by 0xDEADBEEF

LiveGrid feedback is enabled on my Win 10 Home x(64) 17763 build and has been so since upgrade to EIS 12.0.31.

Since you reference a Win 10 Pro ver., the only thing I can think of is he set on some Group Policy setting that is possibly interfering with Eset outbound uploading of LiveGrid data.

3 hours ago, itman said:

LiveGrid feedback is enabled on my Win 10 Home x(64) 17763 build and has been so since upgrade to EIS 12.0.31.

Since you reference a Win 10 Pro ver., the only thing I can think of is he set on some Group Policy setting that is possibly interfering with Eset outbound uploading of LiveGrid data.

No, the user doesn't seem to have such configuration. I think this issue needs some troubleshoot tools from ESET to find out what flipped that switch automatically

One other thing to check.

Verify that Windows Defender - realtime - is disabled. Who know what it will do to third party AV submission if it is active. Likewise, verify no other third party AV or like software is installed and running in realtime mode.