What do you use Internet security along with?

Hello. 

Would using eset internet security along with MBAM premium create an issue? Do any of you use it together? I suppose  I should exclude each of them so they don't clash , correct? 

• Administrators

You can use another security sofware in tandem with ESET, however, only as a second-opinion on-demand scanner, ie. with none of its drivers running.

• Most Valued Members

Like Marcos says above, anything i have ever tried works perfectly alongside your ESET product as an on demand scanner. Used to use ESET with either MBAM or Superantispyware, but it's been fruitless over the past 2 or 3 years doing so as ESET on its own has protected/found everything as a stand alone product.

On 12/16/2018 at 4:43 PM, cyberhash said:

Like Marcos says above, anything i have ever tried works perfectly alongside your ESET product as an on demand scanner. Used to use ESET with either MBAM or Superantispyware, but it's been fruitless over the past 2 or 3 years doing so as ESET on its own has protected/found everything as a stand alone product.

I'm with C#...I have a lifetime MBAM Prem license, but since they went to v3 it all went down hill (MBAM Prem v3 actually prevented my internet connection:angry:...so I guess that's an issue). I trust ESET. That being said, I do have HitmanPro as well (NOT HitmanPro.Alert). I also have EEK on board just in case, but ESET is the main work horse. No A/V program is 100%, hence a layered approach (used selectively) is my choice.

Regards,

Tom 

Edited by TomFace

• Most Valued Members

Well after MBAM went to v3 and went downhill I never knew which way I should go , so I have stayed with ESET without any other software.

So what is the recommendation ? , HitmanPro ? or Adwcleaner ? or whatever else

Edited by Rami