Parental Control Doesn't Work

Guest jaemon

Guest jaemon

I've enabled multiple parental controls for my three kids users accounts, but when I log in as the kids, what is supposed to be blocked, isn't blocked.  For example, for one profile, Connell, I made sure that the Search Engines wasn't allowed from the Parental Control Setup.  But when I logged into Connell's account, I was able to bring up Safari and navigate to Google and Bing.  Am I doing something wrong?

Guest Guest

Yes I have, and I've tried both but to no avail.  Didn't know if I needed something else on like the Parental Control that comes with the iMac OS.

Yes I have, and I've tried both but to no avail.  Didn't know if I needed something else on like the Parental Control that comes with the iMac OS.

Hey!

Strange, (scratch my head), but you can always take contact to Eset's Customer Care. Then they could guide you through your setup. If you're from US then you can use this number for support: U.S. Call (619) 630-2300. If not from US, then see this link to your local support: hxxp://www.eset.com/language-selector/.

Regards, Janus