Cant shutdown Eset32 and close program

I install Eset32 and it looks simple with good performance but there are no possibilities to close the program? What's the ? I deleted it immediately.

You can only disable protection but not close that program? Sorry i will never payed for that .

Best Regards

• Administrators

Not sure what you mean by closing the program. If you mean terminating services, there's no sense in allowing that, at least not easily without disabling self-defense first. Self-defense is an important feature of any security product, otherwise malware could easily disable AV protection before doing harm. This typically happens when attackers remote in via RDP, kill AV and only then run ransomware to encrypt files and extort money from the victim.

• Most Valued Members
41 minutes ago, shitcunt said:

I install Eset32 and it looks simple with good performance but there are no possibilities to close the program? What's the ? I deleted it immediately.

You can only disable protection but not close that program? Sorry i will never payed for that .

Best Regards

Are you trying to use ESET as on-demand scanner only without the real time scanning feature?

But why you are doing that? , ESET is already light even with the real-time scanning.