Slow and no loading of Facebook posts (pics)

Lidy

I have Mac OS X 10.14.2 and have just reinstalled my eset cyber security and since then I am having trouble streaming tv shows, and loading Facebook images...I get text but then the website stops loading any further updates.  I wonder if there is a problem there.

Is there a setting I can drop off and only turn on when I download a file from the internet?

• Most Valued Members
18 hours ago, Lidy said:

I have Mac OS X 10.14.2 and have just reinstalled my eset cyber security and since then I am having trouble streaming tv shows, and loading Facebook images...I get text but then the website stops loading any further updates.  I wonder if there is a problem there.

Is there a setting I can drop off and only turn on when I download a file from the internet?

Are you using Google Chrome?

I have the same issue on both browsers - Chrome and Safari.  I uninstalled the program for now because it was too frustrating.

• Most Valued Members
21 hours ago, Lidy said:

I have the same issue on both browsers - Chrome and Safari.  I uninstalled the program for now because it was too frustrating.

Disabling SSL scanning does help or doesn't do any differences?

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

ESET CyberSecurity doesn't scan SSL communication. Make sure that in the Web access protection setup you have only default ports 80,8080 and 3128 entered. Today we are releasing a new version; check if installing it makes a difference.