Live update takes forever

Wathen

Why does it take over 2 hours to download NO32 using Live Update? I just renewed my license and added 2 more for a total of 5 licenses. I downloaded the live update, it was the only option, and it so slow like being on a modem LOL. I have a FIOS internet connection with 50mb down and 25 up. Everything else loads fast including other downloads.

I've just tried it and the whole 77 MB installer was downloaded in ~ 1 minute at an average speed 1,4 MB/s.

Maybe it's because you are next to the server? Thanks for the link SweX. Maybe the page where the live options is should be the link that SweX posted.

EDIT: trying the link and it's also slow. It's going to take over 1 hour for the dowload.

Edited by Wathen

I've just tried it and the whole 77 MB installer was downloaded in ~ 1 minute at an average speed 1,4 MB/s.

Maybe it's because you are next to the server? Thanks for the link SweX. Maybe the page where the live options is should be the link that SweX posted.

EDIT: trying the link and it's also slow. It's going to take over 1 hour for the dowload.

You're welcome, well I just tried too just to see and it comes down at 7mb/s on my 8mb connection.

If you try to download from Softpedia does it go just as slow or more speedy?

hxxp://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/NOD-Download-4492.html

(see external mirror on the right)

Edited by SweX