Changelog for pre-release cycle

It would be great to have a detailed changelog for pre-release versions, so that people who choose the pre-release cycle, know what modules were added/changed in order to focus bug testing to those areas. For example, today I updated to 12.0.31.0 and I do not know what was added/improved.

• ESET Insiders
6 hours ago, ECELeader said:

It would be great to have a detailed changelog for pre-release versions, so that people who choose the pre-release cycle, know what modules were added/changed in order to focus bug testing to those areas. For example, today I updated to 12.0.31.0 and I do not know what was added/improved.

As per modules update info go https://support.eset.com/advisories/?segment=home

Hello anton83:

Thank you for your posting above.  I agree 100% with the point made by the OP.

Speaking only for myself, I was hoping for something like a formal notification simultaneously published with the Pre-release along the lines of the changelog we enjoy for the entire regular product release:

Ref: https://www.eset.com/int/home/antivirus/download/ > Advanced download

Thank you always.

• ESET Insiders
On 12/4/2018 at 4:27 AM, ECELeader said:

Version 12.0.31.0
Fixed: After upgrade, "Modules update failed: Invalid digital signature" error
Fixed: Desktop notifications are not displayed
Fixed: Minor functional and localization bugs

On 12/5/2018 at 3:43 PM, SM03 said:

Version 12.0.31.0
Fixed: After upgrade, "Modules update failed: Invalid digital signature" error
Fixed: Desktop notifications are not displayed
Fixed: Minor functional and localization bugs

Thanks for the info! It would be great to have this changelog posted here in forum for each update or displayed inside eset program in Help ans Support -> About section. 

• ESET Insiders
14 hours ago, ECELeader said:

Thanks for the info! It would be great to have this changelog posted here in forum for each update or displayed inside eset program in Help ans Support -> About section. 

Changelog allways published here on forum also when stable release is published.

• Most Valued Members
On 12/8/2018 at 5:48 AM, anton83 said:

Changelog allways published here on forum also when stable release is published.

@ECELeader