Enpoint AV 7.0.2091.0 Wrong Language

Barnettd

When downloading the file below from the US site the reported language is Bulgarian. This causes issues when attempting to deploy with GPO, or when installing/removing since it is in a different language. However, once installed, the interface is in English.

Filename: eea_nt64.msi | File size: 133 Mi | Version: 7.0.2091.0

Any way to fix?

This is on win 7, but have it set as US. If no one else has had issues, maybe it's something on our side. To be able to deploy the package I had to use the "Ignore language when deploying this package" option.

image.png.4ed247cfbd13e9a2b8d60b75577f32de.png

Here is what the msi info looks like:

image.png.5d03b056c8f8cddf48eaf85b6a6fbe72.png

• Most Valued Members

I too also have an issue with this.  Downloaded the universal language AV 7, and when I created the new GPO, it shows "Bulgarian".

The MSI I downloaded was from the business one.

esetinfo.png

esetinfo2.png

• Administrators

I'm not sure if multi-lingual installers can show something else as language than the first supported language in the alphabetical order. Selecting to ignore the language option should do the trick.

• Most Valued Members
19 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I'm not sure if multi-lingual installers can show something else as language than the first supported language in the alphabetical order. Selecting to ignore the language option should do the trick.

That's the thing.  It's using the 2nd supported language and not the first (which is English).  Ignoring the language option does the trick (as well as  removing all the other languages in the MSI with a msi editor (ORCA) ) 

Yes, ignoring the language does allow deploying via GPO, however when installing or removing manually the language is in Bulgarian, which can be confusing.