Jump to content
Moriseif

I can't see "Refer your friend" button!

Recommended Posts

Do you have the latest v12 installed? Could you post a screen shot of your gui?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Do you have the latest v12 installed? Could you post a screen shot of your gui?

 

1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that Windows Server?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Moriseif said:

No windows 8.1 x86

That's weird , the Refer to your friend button should be under 'Help and Support'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marcos said:

Do you have the latest v12 installed? Could you post a screen shot of your gui?

any news?!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please provide your public license ID (Help and support -> Details for customer care) so that I can check what country the license is from. The feature in question is not available in all countries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please provide your public license ID (Help and support -> Details for customer care) so that I can check what country the license is from. The feature in question is not available in all countries. 

3AE-P9C-TPf

Edited by Moriseif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please provide your public license ID (Help and support -> Details for customer care) so that I can check what country the license is from. The feature in question is not available in all countries.

any news?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please provide your public license ID (Help and support -> Details for customer care) so that I can check what country the license is from. The feature in question is not available in all countries.

Waiting...😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Moriseif said:

Waiting...😊

Be patient my friend it might take a little bit of time for Marcos to reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rami said:

Be patient my friend it might take a little bit of time for Marcos to reply.

Maybe you right :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1, Are you really from the USA?
2, Did you download v12 installer from www.eset.com?

Please carry on as follows:
- under Help and support -> Details for customer care, enable advanced logging
- reboot the machine
- disable advanced logging
- gather logs with ESET Log Collector and provide me with the generated archive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now this is strange.

I reinstalled IS 12.0.27 yesterday from a download from the Eset U.S. web site. Prior to this, I had 12.0.27 installed via the in-program upgrade feature from the latest ver. 11. The upgraded 12.0.27 ver. did show the Eset GUI Refer Friend option. This latest direct download install of 12.0.27 does not. Me thinks that the problem lies in the direct download from Eset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, itman said:

Now this is strange.

I reinstalled IS 12.0.27 yesterday from a download from the Eset U.S. web site. Prior to this, I had 12.0.27 installed via the in-program upgrade feature from the latest ver. 11. The upgraded 12.0.27 ver. did show the Eset GUI Refer Friend option. This latest direct download install of 12.0.27 does not. Me thinks that the problem lies in the direct download from Eset.

I have reinstalled Windows due to the bug of the CMD that I've posted about earlier (It's not related to ESET) , but I can confirm that Refer to your friend is not available for me also , I did download ESET from International Website , activated it again with my license , and Refer button is missing.

ESET Internet Security 12.0.27.0

Edited by Rami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as I am aware of this issue has been resolved. Eset a while back appears to have issued a module update for ver. 12.0.27 since I now see the option on my Eset GUI home page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, itman said:

As far as I am aware of this issue has been resolved. Eset a while back appears to have issued a module update for ver. 12.0.27 since I now see the option on my Eset GUI home page. 

Did u install new one?

Right now install with latest version (12.0.31.0) and again have a problem with that ...

Edited by Moriseif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Moriseif said:

Did u install new one?

Right now install with latest version (12.0.31.0) and again have a problem with that ...

No. I did an in-program upgrade to 12.0.31 and the option remained in place after the upgrade completed.

Strange .……. I thought by now Eset would have fixed the installer issue; at least on ver. 12.0.xx. I assume this is a matter of priorities with this issue being a non-operational one, assigned a low fix priority.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, itman said:

No. I did an in-program upgrade to 12.0.31 and the option remained in place after the upgrade completed.

Strange .……. I thought by now Eset would have fixed the installer issue; at least on ver. 12.0.xx. I assume this is a matter of priorities with this issue being a non-operational one, assigned a low fix priority.

Maybe you right but for such company like eset this is so bad!

Full of activation error and now Refer button error !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What "full activation error" are you referring to? The license 3AE-P9C-TPF was a trial one which expired on Dec 27, 2018. Before continuing with troubleshooting by analyzing advanced activation logs, it is necessary to use a valid trial or full license.

@itman, what issue did you meant by saying " I thought by now Eset would have fixed the installer issue" ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marcos said:

@itman, what issue did you meant by saying " I thought by now Eset would have fixed the installer issue" ?

The "Refer a friend" option missing from the Eset GUI. Perhaps this occurred in the ver. 12.0.31 installer @Moriseif downloaded because it was not fully activated as you posted above?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TomFace said:

I have had no issue whatsoever seeing the "Refer a friend" on all gui screens since day 1.

I reside in the U.S. and it occurred the very first time for me with a EIS 12.0.27 download. And again as posted, the option a while later did start appearing in the GUI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×