Keycode failed twice! Please help

Gloriaj0

I bought 5 user Nod 32 at Newegg as our current Eset was expiring.  The package I just got had a sheet with instructions and a keycode.  I couldn't get the keycode to work so I called into technical support.  The gentleman logged on to my computer and got it to download with a new keycode.  He sent me a report with new keycode for my records and future downloads.  Yesterday,  husband downloaded to his computer using new keycode.  We bought husband a new laptop with I picked up today,  He tried to download eset with second keycode and got an error message the recommended usage had been exceeded.  We used it on two computers and still have three more to go!  We need to get this loaded to asap because I need to send my computer in to HP while it is still under warranty. needs to be overnighted by COB today.  ESET has a recorded message that they are closed for Labor Day and will be open Tuesday.  WTF, it's Thanksgiving guys.  I have case number if needed.  Please help.  Thanks in advance.

Refer to the below screenshot. On your computer, verify the number of licenses shown. I suspect the new license issued to you by Eset tech support might be a single PC license:

Eset_Licenses.thumb.png.f825575f448ff5e0aa3216266e7428f2.png