Upgrade to 7.0.2091 failed

0xDEADBEEF

When I tried to push EES 7.0.2091 update through the cloud administrator, the task failed saying cannot find the package in the repository. Has ESET withdrawn this update? The package list's update log corresponding to 2091 points to the update log of 2073.0

Edited by 0xDEADBEEF

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2018 at 2:18 AM, Peter Randziak said:

Does the issue repeat, or it was just one time glitch?

The issue does repeat. I can't get any of the machine update to 2091 due to such issue except for one laptop.

error01.thumb.jpg.da2f2848ac0d171abd67053ca046a113.jpg

error02.jpg.6169bbdfa3cbc01320c6b1ed1ae7ebdb.jpg

Please let me know if any info is needed.

• ESET Staff

Could you please verify that ESET Mamagement Agents installed on those clients are configured to use production (AUTOSELECT) repository? It is possible that they were part of ESMC/EDTD early access and are using different repository?

1 minute ago, MartinK said:

Could you please verify that ESET Mamagement Agents installed on those clients are configured to use production (AUTOSELECT) repository? It is possible that they were part of ESMC/EDTD early access and are using different repository?

ah, that's a good point. I will try tonight and see if it helps.

On 11/29/2018 at 2:24 PM, MartinK said:

It works after resetting ESET Management Agent settings. I think it was indeed due to the pre-release repository setting. Thanks!