I never disappeared

dannydan

Hello my fellow Nods... I've been a user of this company, i believe since 1999ish.   Having just signed up for this forum a few moments ago, i started reading the faq area...  WILDERSSECURITY came across my screen in a post!!  That post was in 2013...  WOW!  Been a long time since I've heard that name.   (I removed myself from the "computer world" in 2004.) But I've maintained my consumer relationship with Eset all this time, mobile security.

THANKS Eset for the many years of your service to all of us out here.  From one of your most loyalist backseat patrons!!  Here's to 25,30+ more years for this company!!

46 minutes ago, dannydan said:

Hello my fellow Nods... I've been a user of this company, i believe since 1999ish.   Having just signed up for this forum a few moments ago, i started reading the faq area...  WILDERSSECURITY came across my screen in a post!!  That post was in 2013...  WOW!  Been a long time since I've heard that name.   (I removed myself from the "computer world" in 2004.) But I've maintained my consumer relationship with Eset all this time, mobile security.

THANKS Eset for the many years of your service to all of us out here.  From one of your most loyalist backseat patrons!!  Here's to 25,30+ more years for this company!!

Hello dannydan and welcome home:). We are glad you are here.

While I was not a BIG Wilders poster, I think you'll find many Wilders members (and former members) here.  

Regards,

Tom