Can't install Eset on my computer

Babulal khattri

Dear Team,

I'm Trying to install Eset on my windows 10 pc, Whenever i try to install Eset on my computer, It gives me a popup saying that other antivirus is already running on my computer.. Please help me resolve this..

I have tried Eset uninstall utility already 

https://support.eset.com/kb146/

It looks like you had another antivirus on your computer that is not removed properly.. try to remove it with the help of it's removal tool.. if you are still getting the problem try reinstalling and removing that antivirus with the removal tool again..

Thanks, But i solved my issue myself now 

I just googled it

Just got a solution on google explaining everything.. I had avast installed on my pc. I googled how to uninstall avast using avast removal tool. I followed all the steps on that article & downloaded avast offline installer from the same website.. I installed avast again. & then removed avast with removal tool once my pc was cleaned, I installed Esset antivirus now and it's working fine...

• Administrators

I installed avast again. & then removed avast with removal tool once my pc was cleaned, I installed Esset antivirus now and it's working fine...

Smart move :) Just one more tip - if you want your computer to be protected from network attacks when vulnerabilities in network protocols are exploited, such as in the infamous WannaCry case, I'd strongly recommend to go for ESET Internet Security. ESET NOD32 Antivirus does not contain Network attack protection and therefore cannot protect from exploitation of vulnerabilities in network protocols at the network level. These attacks may come from other infected computers in a network and may exploit mentioned vulnerabilities to propagate over the network to unpatched systems.