How many years can I extend my ESET Internet Security?

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

I believe there may be some variation by distributors, but in the United States, a three year license is the maximum length that can be ordered via the web site.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thanks for your reply, I know that users can buy the 3 year license, but I mean how many years can I extend my product, if for example I have a license till 2023, can I still extend it?

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Ferenc said:

Thanks for your reply, I know that users can buy the 3 year license, but I mean how many years can I extend my product, if for example I have a license till 2023, can I still extend it?

I don't think it's possible to purchase several renewals of the same license. Why would you do that? No one knows how the situation in IT and the AV industry will look like in 3 years.

I've had contact with ESET over here in The Netherlands, max years on 1 license is 5 years, you can not extend more.

Regards,

• Most Valued Members
59 minutes ago, Ferenc said:

I've had contact with ESET over here in The Netherlands, max years on 1 license is 5 years, you can not extend more.

Regards,

What Marcos said makes sense :

No one knows how the situation in IT and the AV industry will look like in 3 years. 

Why would you need to extend for 5 years?