Children able to go to youtube even when page/domain is marked

Hi.

I marked the domain of youtube.com as not allowed and used settings telling block not appropriate...

They are allowed to use the youtube app in the time given and they van use internet anytime.

But what do I see.. even with youtube should be blocked - they were able to use youtube the entire day using the webbrowser of chrome.

I have now disabled internet so they cannot go around,  Is this an error in Eset in general or is it local and only concerns me ? 

• Most Valued Members
17 hours ago, gerrit71 said:

Hi.

I marked the domain of youtube.com as not allowed and used settings telling block not appropriate...

They are allowed to use the youtube app in the time given and they van use internet anytime.

But what do I see.. even with youtube should be blocked - they were able to use youtube the entire day using the webbrowser of chrome.

I have now disabled internet so they cannot go around,  Is this an error in Eset in general or is it local and only concerns me ? 

Are you talking about Parental Control for Android https://www.eset.com/us/home/parental-control-android/ ?

• Most Valued Members

Ok didn't know about it that it was available for Android , I thought the only Android application was the Mobile Security

Could you please post a screenshot of the settings that you have made inorder to block YouTube?

On 10/30/2018 at 7:27 PM, Tuncheto said:

I have the same problem, here is the screenshot of the settings:

image.thumb.png.f257e42ffa99e168ca5d8a10c303d700.png

Try to add it like this:

*.youtube.com/*

Edited by razorfancy

How can I edit the sites marked as not appropriate as suggested? I can only assign the ones as found in the list and add them like that. I haven't figured how to add or edit them manually ? I use the webinterface on windows as I control the android tablets remote.  https://parentalcontrol.eset.com/ 

please advice