MSI Installer ESMC / WDS

Hi,

I can't find the MSI installer with server agent configuration in new console ESMC to use in WDS Deployment. 

In old console 6.4 i have this option. 

Where i Can create te instalator.

• ESET Staff

Could you be please more specific of what type of installer you are searching for? If I recall correctly, ERA 6.5 was first version that introduced dedicated "Installers" view used for managing AGENT installers, and it is available from main menu.

Hi I mean ALL IN ONE installation.

Earlier it was possible to prepare server configuration.

From eset website I can download MSI installer but u must enter server configuration manual.

image.png.8ce0a8ce6d1df1f831b8d66c9b4ca67f.png

It is possibile to change localhost? 

Edited by Pozun

• ESET Staff

Unfortunately I am not sure which one of installers type you have in mind, but we have not removed any one, so we offer following installer types:

• All-in-one installer in form of an executable (.EXE) file, which can include custom configuration for both AGENT and Security product
  • Live installer in form of an BAT script, which offers also possibility to pre-configure ERA/ESMC server configuration for AGENTs
  • GPO installer, which is actually INI file to be placed side-by-side with MSI, and once installed silently, MSI installer will load parameters from file.

All mentioned installers are managed by new view, which can be accessed from main menu, called "Installers" when using English locale.

I'm sorry I wrote wrong.

Previously, it was possible to prepare the Agent in the installation (.MSI) file, with server configuration.