ESET Internet Security 2019

Hello,

I did upgrade from the latest build of EIS to 12.0.27.0 with the update function from EIS, do I have now also the new UI of EIS 2019 or must I download EIS 2019 manually?

I can not see any visible changes to the UI. So I don't know if I use EIS 2018 UI with the EIS 2019 engine!?

• ESET Insiders
7 minutes ago, Clark T said:

Hello,

I did upgrade from the latest build of EIS to 12.0.27.0 with the update function from EIS, do I have now also the new UI of EIS 2019 or must I download EIS 2019 manually?

I can not see any visible changes to the UI. So I don't know if I use EIS 2018 UI with the EIS 2019 engine!?

EIS 12.0.27.0 is allready EIS 2019. The only UI change is share link, to share a link for download and invite your friends to EIS.

• Most Valued Members
40 minutes ago, Clark T said:

Hello,

Changelog:

• Added: Referral program
  • Improved: Activation wizard improvements
  • Improved: Security Reports and Unlock Tool
  • Fixed: Minor functional and localization bugs

More changes/fixes should come in the next versions soon, but GUI changes I don't know about that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/10/2018 at 07:25, Clark T said:

Olá,

Eu atualizei da última versão do EIS para o 12.0.27.0 com a função de atualização do EIS , tenho agora também a nova interface do usuário do EIS 2019 ou devo fazer o download do EIS 2019 manualmente?

Não consigo ver nenhuma alteração visível na interface do usuário. Então eu não sei se eu uso a interface do usuário do EIS 2018 com o mecanismo EIS 2019 !?

I was also expecting an update on the visual part of the antivirus, since it is equal to the version of EIS 2018, but was informed that it changed more not the part of the GUI,
It has in some place that personnel is talking that it is going to be changed the visual part of antivirus in the launches during that version 12