Offline Standalone Installer

Hi guys,

I just saw the announcement of the new Eset version 12. I cannot find any offline installer at the moment and all I can see is the online one. My internet connection is very poor at the moment and most downloads bigger than 20mb get cut-off as my ISP plan is low. I cannot upgrade to a better one because of our poor economics. I can't use the offline installer as it get's cut-off ...

Is there an available offline-standalone installer download link for version 12? I need to update Eset IS and Eset NOD32 AV. 

Please help and thanks. 

Bjorn

• ESET Moderators
11 minutes ago, BjorgBjorn said:

Hi guys,

I just saw the announcement of the new Eset version 12. I cannot find any offline installer at the moment and all I can see is the online one. My internet connection is very poor at the moment and most downloads bigger than 20mb get cut-off as my ISP plan is low. I cannot upgrade to a better one because of our poor economics. I can't use the offline installer as it get's cut-off ...

Is there an available offline-standalone installer download link for version 12? I need to update Eset IS and Eset NOD32 AV. 

Please help and thanks. 

Bjorn

And in the future, we keep offline installers linked here: https://support.eset.com/kb2885/

@foneil / @Marcos,

Oh thanks so much guys! I did not know that! Thank you! I will download it outside and install. Will my config still work when I import it to version 12? Clean install or install over existing...which is better? 

• Administrators
1 minute ago, BjorgBjorn said:

Oh thanks so much guys! I did not know that! Thank you! I will download it outside and install. Will my config still work when I import it to version 12? Clean install or install over existing...which is better?

Import of the previous config should work just fine. Just out of curiosity, what settings did you change from defaults? Did you create custom HIPS or firewall rules for instance?

On 10/23/2018 at 10:30 PM, Marcos said:

Import of the previous config should work just fine. Just out of curiosity, what settings did you change from defaults? Did you create custom HIPS or firewall rules for instance?

Thanks for the reply! Yes on firewall I blocked all updaters. I do manual updates for all of my browsers ;) Cheers!