Jump to content

Offline Standalone Installer


Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

 

I just saw the announcement of the new Eset version 12. I cannot find any offline installer at the moment and all I can see is the online one. My internet connection is very poor at the moment and most downloads bigger than 20mb get cut-off as my ISP plan is low. I cannot upgrade to a better one because of our poor economics. I can't use the offline installer as it get's cut-off ...

Is there an available offline-standalone installer download link for version 12? I need to update Eset IS and Eset NOD32 AV. 

 

Please help and thanks. 

 

Bjorn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ESET Moderators
11 minutes ago, BjorgBjorn said:

Hi guys,

 

I just saw the announcement of the new Eset version 12. I cannot find any offline installer at the moment and all I can see is the online one. My internet connection is very poor at the moment and most downloads bigger than 20mb get cut-off as my ISP plan is low. I cannot upgrade to a better one because of our poor economics. I can't use the offline installer as it get's cut-off ...

Is there an available offline-standalone installer download link for version 12? I need to update Eset IS and Eset NOD32 AV. 

 

Please help and thanks. 

 

Bjorn

And in the future, we keep offline installers linked here: https://support.eset.com/kb2885/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@foneil / @Marcos,

Oh thanks so much guys! I did not know that! Thank you! I will download it outside and install. Will my config still work when I import it to version 12? Clean install or install over existing...which is better? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
1 minute ago, BjorgBjorn said:

Oh thanks so much guys! I did not know that! Thank you! I will download it outside and install. Will my config still work when I import it to version 12? Clean install or install over existing...which is better?

Import of the previous config should work just fine. Just out of curiosity, what settings did you change from defaults? Did you create custom HIPS or firewall rules for instance?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/23/2018 at 10:30 PM, Marcos said:

Import of the previous config should work just fine. Just out of curiosity, what settings did you change from defaults? Did you create custom HIPS or firewall rules for instance?

Thanks for the reply! Yes on firewall I blocked all updaters. I do manual updates for all of my browsers ;) Cheers!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...