ESET parental controls says no more time left

Hello

One of my kids is allowed to 1h30 per day.

But every day it displays zero time left on his screen while in reality when I log into parent mode all the time (1h30) is still available.

I can fix the problem every day by adding manually 1h30 to his existing 1h30, which is a pain.

When I desinstall/reinstall it works again for 1 or 2 sometimes 3 days but then the same happens again.

I  contacted customer care already twice over the past month, but never got a response, not even an acknowledment.

Has anyone any idea

1/ how to fix this ?

2/ Is there a way to contact customer care and obtain a response ?

3/ Is it possible to get a refund ?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Most Valued Members
On 10/22/2018 at 10:02 PM, Ericccccccccccc said:

Hello

One of my kids is allowed to 1h30 per day.

But every day it displays zero time left on his screen while in reality when I log into parent mode all the time (1h30) is still available.

I can fix the problem every day by adding manually 1h30 to his existing 1h30, which is a pain.

When I desinstall/reinstall it works again for 1 or 2 sometimes 3 days but then the same happens again.

I  contacted customer care already twice over the past month, but never got a response, not even an acknowledment.

Has anyone any idea

1/ how to fix this ?

2/ Is there a way to contact customer care and obtain a response ?

3/ Is it possible to get a refund ?

Thanks

Inside the application there is a button named Customer Care , you can use it to contact support from inside the application

Or by using the link here : https://www.eset.com/int/support/contact/

You can also go to your local ESET website and contact the support there.

Hello Ericccccccccccc. Here's the link to the ESET website for France. You can contact Support through it. https://www.eset.com/fr/

I see you started this thread on 10.22.18. Not sure why it took so long to show up:unsure: (the delay has been referred).

Sorry.

Regards,

Tom

Edited by TomFace