Eset LiveGrid may be down!

• Most Valued Members

What happens when you try to update? , I can't see anything from the screenshot that you have provided.

• ESET Insiders

I will try rebooting my router then.  I have no other firewall other than Eset, and my router's firmware. Nothing has changed with my setup. Everything else is connecting out without issue.

• Most Valued Members
2 hours ago, cutting_edgetech said:

I will try rebooting my router then.  I have no other firewall other than Eset, and my router's firmware. Nothing has changed with my setup. Everything else is connecting out without issue.

Try to reboot Windows also , it might be something stuck in Windows also.

or try in cmd:

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /renew

I don't think ESET is crazy enough to block it's own servers , but for trying sake , try to disable the firewall and see if it makes any differences.

EDIT : There is a possibility of a malware that can block your connection to LiveGrid and the Update servers , depending if you feel like that your PC is infected or not.

Edited by Rami

• ESET Insiders

Rebooting fixed the problem. I didn't want to reboot initially because I had too much work open. It was going to be a pain to save all my work, and start back where I left off. I wanted to make sure LiveGrid was working, before having to reboot.

I guess something was going on with Eset, or Windows,

Thank you for the suggestions!

Edited by cutting_edgetech

• ESET Insiders
21 hours ago, Rami said:

What happens when you try to update? , I can't see anything from the screenshot that you have provided.

Sorry, I missed your post. The reputation, and users just stayed blank like in the screen shot. It's working now after rebooting.

Thanks!