JS/Adware.Agent.AA Application

Franky

Good evening, can you tell me how to fix this problem, (JS / Adware.Agent.AA Application). Overnight as many others obviously, I got blocked access to my usual streaming site. Could you tell us what to do at all so that we can again access our sites, because it is not a virus apparently, or tell us if a solution will be found? or tell me the subject or you propose a solution if it is already the case. Thank you (google translation my English is not very good)

• Most Valued Members
On 10/17/2018 at 11:09 PM, Franky said:

Good evening, can you tell me how to fix this problem, (JS / Adware.Agent.AA Application). Overnight as many others obviously, I got blocked access to my usual streaming site. Could you tell us what to do at all so that we can again access our sites, because it is not a virus apparently, or tell us if a solution will be found? or tell me the subject or you propose a solution if it is already the case. Thank you (google translation my English is not very good)

Maybe that detection is related to some kind of ad in the website?, then an adblocker like uBlock might help in that situation, otherwise exactly like Marcos said the malicious parts are on the website.

On 10/17/2018 at 9:09 PM, Franky said:

Read this Thread: