Unable to open files on a lot of files when scanning

8 hours ago, Marcos said:

A Procmon log created during a scan might shed more light. Start logging at least a couple of seconds before you run a scan.

I got the log and I let it log while running a scan, and stop it when the scan it finished. I will send you my log via PM. However, I can't send it to you because it is over 100MB. The log file size is 1.85GB. 

Edited by Mr.Wong

26 minutes ago, Mr.Wong said:

I got the log and I let it log while running a scan, and stop it when the scan it finished. I will send you my log via PM. However, I can't send it to you because it is over 100MB. The log file size is 1.85GB. 

Create a zipped version of the file. If it is still over 100 MB, you will have to upload it to a file sharing web site and then PM @Marcos the link provided from the web site to the file.

• Administrators

Have the scanner scan only one specific folder with more files that could not be scanned. This way you'll reduce the size of the Procmon log.

5 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Have the scanner scan only one specific folder with more files that could not be scanned. This way you'll reduce the size of the Procmon log.

Send you mediafire download link. 

21 hours ago, Marcos said:

Anything with the log?

• Administrators

I don't see anything unusual in the log with access denied for files accessed by ekrn. All are typical files that are exclusively used by the OS and therefore are locked:

image.png

On 10/17/2018 at 12:56 PM, Marcos said:

I don't see anything unusual in the log with access denied for files accessed by ekrn. All are typical files that are exclusively used by the OS and therefore are locked:

image.png

Oh okay.