Two different "New network connection detected"

Branco

Hi, I got a popup saying "New network connection detected". I clicked on "show settings" and confirmed that it was my home network. After I saved it as "Home" in profile, I got this new popup

1517472955_Screenshot2018-10-13at09_05_50.thumb.png.64f1d89fd0c55a33fba0b10f1406a94a.png

Can someone explain to me what this is?

After I clicked cancel, I got this one

1505259554_Screenshot2018-10-13at08_56_14.png.55ec5093ca968b9e901c1d54b6018dda.png

Thanks

First, read this article for reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Link-local_address

IPv6 addresses with fe80:: are local link; i.e, local scope in nature, addresses. They are the equivalent to IPv4 address that begin with 169.254.xxx.xxx. These IP addressees are not routable and are only allowed for the local network. These addresses are used when there is an issue with your DHCP server on your router/ISP assigning a lease IP address to connect to your ISP for Internet activity. Local lease assignment is usually a temporary status with an actual lease IP address being assigned in a short period of time.

If local link DHCP address assignment persists for an extended period of time, there is a problem with the DHCP server on the router or with your ISP assigning a permanent lease IP address to the DHCP server on the router.

Edited by itman