How can I set serveral ESMC IP address in one "All-in-one Installer" ?

Hi Guys

My ESMC server is connected  to  serveral networks.  I hope I could  use only one Installer package in my environment. That will be easier to distribute and maintain.

I tried to set some IPs in a ESMC agent policy and select it when I created a All-in-one package.

But it didn't work. The configuration which set in policy was replaced by "Server hostname (optional)" which set  during created  All-in-one package.

First of all You should consider deployment of agent instead aio installer. 

When it comes to different networks, You should base on routing ...

If You Have multiple ip asigned to esmc nic, create agent installer with hostname. Create host in Your local dns so agent asking their configured DNS about connection know were to direct that agent. 

• ESET Staff
On 10/9/2018 at 3:42 PM, superzpy said:

Hi Guys

My ESMC server is connected  to  serveral networks.  I hope I could  use only one Installer package in my environment. That will be easier to distribute and maintain.

I tried to set some IPs in a ESMC agent policy and select it when I created a All-in-one package.

But it didn't work. The configuration which set in policy was replaced by "Server hostname (optional)" which set  during created  All-in-one package.

Unfortunately there is currently no way how to achieve this. We are targeting it for future release, where list of hostnames in policy will be merged with hostname provided directly in AIO installer wizard.