Eset blocks IP but Virustotal does not

pcguy

I have ESET NOD32 Antivirus 11.2.63.0 installed on Win7 x64 here and using Symenu app to download updates to a series of utilities I use. When it goes out to get two errors when it attempts to connect to a particular domain:

"My Antivirus is blocking SyMenu from downloading Adaware and several other utils because the Polish site that is using to serve up these files is on a blacklist of malware sites. Is there no way of changing the download source for utils in the SyMenu app?

Time;URL;Status;Application;User;IP address;SHA1
10/3/2018 1:30:40 PM;hxxp://dpcdn-s13x.pl/narzedzia/GPU-Z.2.11.0.exe;Blocked by internal IP blacklist;

AdwCleaner 7.2.3.0 The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.Please retry
GPU-Z 2.11.0 The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.Please retry
HWiNFO 5.88 The remote server returned an error: (530) Not logged in.The remote server returned an error: (530) Not logged in.Please retry

Mozilla Firefox Portable 62.0 The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.Please retry"

Yet when I do a scan on that domain using Virustotal it shows no issue with Eset https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/a7b9d6fe19affd1ddf45f2f8ceb3590181fe5d7d6741aa7eec1cf13dbcff27ff/detection is this blacklisting on the domain on my computer warranted?

Personally, I would never use a third party download site for software downloads. This is the best way to get malware and other unwanted apps installed on your PC. You should always download software from the manufacturer's web site.