Parental Control web error.

MikeC

After logging into the parental control app on the website: https://parentalcontrol.eset.com/  I click my child's name and am greeted with an error. 

This is on firefox, safari, AND chrome OSX. Safari iOS12 and Firefox on Windows 10. Looks to be a 500 error

The product is useless if I cannot control my child's phone

Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 7.45.18 AM.png

• Administrators

I have no problems opening the Parental Control website in Opera. Logging through a browser is just an alternate way of how a parent can control a child. You can install Parental Control in parent mode on your phone and use it to control Parental Control on your child's device.

My child has an android phone and I have an iOS one. So, the web interface is all I have to control the parental control options. So while it seems simple to just download the app you don't have an iOS app.

I've attached an opera screenshot and it's the same as all the others (i've tried all browsers on OSX High Sierra and Windows 10). Maybe it has to do with my account if you cannot reproduce? I recently updated the level to teen and change my email address on the account.  

Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 2.15.16 PM.png