Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DJYOUNGDEN

BLOCKING SPORTS STREAMING SITES!!!!

Recommended Posts

HEY ESET im getting alot of problems going into a couple sports streaming websites !!!! ill give you them the links eset blocks them right now which wasn't in a couple of days!!!! They were legits good sites no virus or nothing and now its been block !!!! Can you fix this eset!!!!! there's nothing wrong with these sites!!!! yes maybe got ads but i got adguard too block the ads!  This is the message i get for both sites!!! so can you fix this please !!!! thanks for all the support!

Threat found

This web page contains potentially dangerous content.

Threat: JS/Adware.Agent.AA application

Access to it has been blocked. Your computer is safe.

hxxp://www.sportshd.me

hxxp://www.720pstream.me/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was unable to reproduce the detection. The JS/Adware.Agent.AA application is correct. It's very unlikely that it could be false positive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes i know its a false ! its a really good website use it very daily ! can you do something about it like click a sport game u wanna watch can't go thru ! 

Threat found

This web page contains potentially dangerous content.

Threat: JS/Adware.Agent.AA application

Access to it has been blocked. Your computer is safe.

cause of that message! can you try too do an update please on your server or the eset internet security thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You could always exclude the site from being scanned/blocked yourself in your settings *AT YOUR OWN RISK*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You added that to the "exclude from scanning" list yeah ??

Using the format *www.sportshd.me*       , using those asterisks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah i did and its still blocking the site its really weird eset has something wrong right now :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cyberhash said:

You added that to the "exclude from scanning" list yeah ??

Using the format *www.sportshd.me*       , using those asterisks :)

Thought websites had to be excluded like this www.sportshd.me/*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If malware, adware or whatever is detected, a proper way of dealing with it is fixing the issue, not working it around by disabling detection, adding exceptions, etc. Otherwise one may get infected. Rather than excluding a website from filtering I'd recommend excluding a particular detection by the detection name if you are ok with that JS/Adware.Agent.AA javascript will run. Although it's related to a particular ad provider, we cannot guarantee that circumventing the detection is safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Marcos said:

If malware, adware or whatever is detected, a proper way of dealing with it is fixing the issue, not working it around by disabling detection, adding exceptions, etc. Otherwise one may get infected. Rather than excluding a website from filtering I'd recommend excluding a particular detection by the detection name if you are ok with that JS/Adware.Agent.AA javascript will run. Although it's related to a particular ad provider, we cannot guarantee that circumventing the detection is safe.

Can you please tell me how can I exclude that detection?

JS/Adware.Agent.AA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, razorfancy said:

Can you please tell me how can I exclude that detection?

JS/Adware.Agent.AA

Eset_Exclusions.thumb.png.f4328f1ebc8f1482ac168bfe66b2e17b.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enter "@NAME=JS/Adware.Agent.AA" as the threat name (without speech marks). However, as I have already mentioned above, we don't recommend excluding it as ESET won't be able to protect you if running the script will download some malware.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...