ESET anti theft has locked my phone

So I had downloaded ESET mobile security for android. Somehow the anti theft feature locked my phone due to suspicious activity. How do I unlock it. It shows wrong code and the rest of the screen is black.

image.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
2 minutes ago, Harriet said:

I wont start the anti theft after i see this topic

Please clarify what you mean by that Anti-Theft won't start. If it's not the above issue, create a new topic so as not to mix different issues here.

• 4 weeks later...

I have changed simcard and now can't get into the phone anymore.  ESET locked the phone and keeps pushing out the phone so we can't fill in password.

Also with our account i cant get into the phone.

Have set back old sim but that one is now also blocked.

What to do?

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the simple solution to unlock your android device ur the blocking pattern as a way allows us to enter the wrong drawing for five times and the sixth is blocked. If we return to try we get a message that we have to wait 30 seconds. If you still did not get a divine inspiration, we will have to admit that we have forgotten. To do this, click on "Forgot pattern?". Once you do leave us a screen where we enter our data Gmail account. You're allowed to unlock your device using your Google account credentials.

1) After 5 incorrectly drawn patterns the screen will be lock.

2) At the bottom of the lock screen you can click on "Forgot pattern?"

3) Enter your Google account Username and Password. (assume you've signed Google account)

4) Click “Sign In”.

5) It allow you to Draw a NEW unlock pattern.

Read more from : Here