ESET Security with black theme/interface

Hi there. Since all apps are coming out with black UI support (or just black and no other), would it be possible for Eset to release the next few home products in black as a standard UI. I saw there was a similar topic in 2013 but it just got denied immediately. White colour UI is not the best and quite blinding (at night) these days with everything else being black. Please include this as either a overhaul or additional theme with the release of v12? Im sure there are alot of people that agree with me. 

• Administrators

While we appreciate any constructive suggestions and ideas, adding support for themes should not be something that security vendors focus on and invest a lot of resources into it. I assume that gui themes are already tracked as a wish for future versions but don't hold your breath.

8 minutes ago, M3atY said:

Hi there. Since all apps are coming out with black UI support (or just black and no other), would it be possible for Eset to release the next few home products in black as a standard UI. I saw there was a similar topic in 2013 but it just got denied immediately. White colour UI is not the best and quite blinding (at night) these days with everything else being black. Please include this as either a overhaul or additional theme with the release of v12? Im sure there are alot of people that agree with me. 

You can download programs that lower the white light of your screen, replacing it with a red light that is less harsh on your eyes.

Have a look at f.lux, it's a really good program and I would recommend it highly.

Regards,

Kieran Barry

To choose a second UI in black or dark grey should be easy to make. Make the white to black or dark grey and the text greenish. Maybe you think about it. The idea is not bad & it would not hurt anybody when you have the standard UI and a second dark UI.