PDF Reports in Landscape?

ESMC 7.

Is it possible to change the pdf reports to landscape. Could we have this added as an option please.

Also maybe auto sizing of the columns rather than all equal sized. And vertical centering in the rows.

Reports with long text in one or more columns currently look a bit 'scattered'.

Thanks.

• ESET Staff

Hello Shane,

you can specify the page orientation here:

Option 1: Hover mouse cursor over the report, click the arrow next to Generate Now and select Schedule. Select Delivery -> Show print options.

https://help.eset.com/esmc_admin/70/en-US/schedule_a_report.html

Option 2: Go to More -> Server Tasks -> Generate Report. Select Settings -> select the desired Report Delivery -> Show print options.

https://help.eset.com/esmc_admin/70/en-US/server_tasks_generate_report.html

Hi Peter, thanks for your reply.

So for example I've created custom 'Report Templates' for each customer. I then create a scheduled report to email these reports to the customer.

The reports are attached to the single email as multiple pdf's. I can't see any way to change the orientation of the individual reports. If I change the orientation in the scheduled report, this will change the orientation for all attached pdf reports, where some are preferred to be in Portrait orientation.

TBH it is very clunky having to create multiple report templates which generate separate pdf's. It would be much better if I could generate all reports as a single pdf, or better still embed the reports in a single html email. I could then start the report with some pretty graphs followed by the tables with the important stuff. 

• ESET Staff
15 minutes ago, ShaneDT said:

Also is there any way to remove the ESMC server name from the bottom of the pdf reports?

Unfortunately there is currently no way how to disable it ... is it wrong, or you would like to completely hide it? If so, could you please elaborate more on reasons?

• ESET Staff

@ShaneDT Just to let you know, that we are already tracking improvements for both - delivery of reports from ESMC in HTML and removal of server name from report footer. I can´t comment when those will be actually implemented. But we are aware of those requests already.