License disappeared

• ESET Staff

@rbb How was your license added? Was it added by the license key, or was it added by "security admin account"? If the security account is still added, please remove it from ERA / ESMC and add the business account where the license is present. If this won´t work, the only option will be to contact the customer care.  We will need to see the server trace log, form the point in time, when the license addition / synchronization was done. 

The license was added by license key during the installation of ESMC. Maybe 2 weeks ago I changed the license to a business account. I think yesterday the list was empty and I have, as described above, tried to add the business account with username and password. There was also a message that the ESMC was successfully linked to the business account. Nevertheless, the list is empty. Further attempts ended with the error message that the business account is already linked.

• Administrators

I think yesterday the list was empty and I have, as described above, tried to add the business account with username and password. There was also a message that the ESMC was successfully linked to the business account. Nevertheless, the list is empty. Further attempts ended with the error message that the business account is already linked. 

Does the license actually appear in EBA?

image.png