Problems with Paypal (eset related)

Hello My ESET friends

I’m having a problem with a specific website. It’s paypal.  I can get on the site, but after I log on, the connection is terminated. I can “arrow” back, to the previous page with no problem. It is ESET related, as when I engage “temporarily disable protection” I can log on fine. I have tried different browsers to no avail. I tried putting in *paypal.com* in the URL address management also to no avail. Which makes sense, as it’s not the website, it’s after I log in. I am having no problems with logging on to any other website.  I feel like I’m missing something very simple here, maybe someone can offer assistance.

I made the bold decision today to upgrade to 7 from 5.  ess 5 has been running like a top for years, so I was hesitant.  I can’t recall if I made any tweaks after installation to Ess7, but as far as I know, everything is still default except choosing interactive firewall filtering

If I may make a comment here, and I will elaborate more in the general discussions thread. I am so pleased that the improvements made in ess7 didn’t include changes to the already user friendly, intuitive GUI.  This is why I have chosen ESET for years …No Bs, No False positives; no silly, meaningless pop ups, no ridiculous marketing tactics. Just a solid, consistent, well taken care of, customer oriented product. Thank you for this, and thanks in advance for help with my paypal issue

REV_1

Of Course right after I posted this, I can log on to Paypal. I had been running my first scan, restarted after scan, but I didn't make any changes I still would welcome any thoughts anyone may have. Learning is a great thing

Edited by Rockin_Eset

Of Course right after I posted this, I can log on to Paypal. I had been running my first scan, restarted after scan, but I didn't make any changes I still would welcome any thoughts anyone may have. Learning is a great thing

Do you have pre-release updates enabled?

Internet Protection module 1097 was just released today, see also this thread.