Problem in License Manager

Hi dears.

It is about 3 days that we can not add any License in any account in my.eset.com License manager.

The problem is in verifying owner ship. it send a request to customer care and customer care said that a non understandable email is revived our page will hang like the picture that is attached.

When we refresh the page again request verifying owner ship will appear. We create a new account and new lic and the problem is the same.

Best regards.

Problem.jpg

• Administrators

The license manager at my.eset.com is intended for home users, ie. for those who have only a few licenses registered to their email address. You are most likely not an end home user.

We are ESET partner in ME but this account is for one of our customer that buy over 15 Home Edition Lic for their Laptops.

You mean that this problem is because we buy 10 License with one email ?

• Administrators

If there are more than 10 active consumer licenses registered to an email address, the local customer care must approve management via my.eset.com.

5 minutes ago, Marcos said:

If there are more than 10 active consumer licenses registered to an email address, the local customer care must approve management via my.eset.com.

Yes , As you said we send a request to our customer care and we are waiting for their answer.

Thank you for your quick response,