Scan Reporting

5 minutes ago, mfichera said:

Thanks, but what I need is a PDF emailed with a list of computers and their last scan date. My supervisor does not want to log into the ERA.

Hi mfichera,

If you go to the ERA and navigate to Admin > Server Tasks > Generate Report > New...

You can set up a report that you can either send to email or save to file. I think the best report for you to choose would be the one called "Last scan".

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Kieran Barry

5 minutes ago, Kieran Barry said:

Hi mfichera,

If you go to the ERA and navigate to Admin > Server Tasks > Generate Report > New...

You can set up a report that you can either send to email or save to file. I think the best report for you to choose would be the one called "Last scan".

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Kieran Barry

That report cannot be filtered to only display computers that computers that have not been scanned within the last 7 days. I have not been able to find a logical operator that will present the information as my supervisor has requested it.

I've managed to create a report that tells me if a computer has not been scanned in the last 7 days and a separate report that details what machines have never been scanned.

I am not sure if you can have a report that details both as the filters would cancel each other out.

3 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I think the following would work if the logical operator could be set to OR which is not currently possible. Maybe @MichalJ or @MartinK will be able to comment on it.

image.png

What you posted would be perfect if there were an "OR" operator