Jump to content

Upgraded from 6.5 to 7 can't resolve issue


Mra
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I upgraded 6.5 to Security Management Center Server 7, it seems to work because the AV's are updating and we're getting emails from Server 7.

However we cannot connect at all to the https:\\x\era\webconsole.

Are there any tutorials for this? I tried a few but haven't been able to resolve why it's not possible to connect to the interface even though the server is running.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks, I requested this thread be deleted.

When reinstalling apache tomcat, the original files were overwritten. I merely didn't place the original configuration files back in the location as per the tutorial.

After doing this, it all worked as per normal. Thanks.

Edit: (and yes, I did mean //  - good catch).

Edited by Mra
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...