How do I see what object/websites are being scanned in real-time?

Howdy! I've been using this program for a good number of years now. It would seem you've recently replaced the Protection Statistics page with a Security Report one.

Is there a way for me to monitor what files & network connections are being scanned in real-time as you could do with the old Protection Statistics page? (As is visible on the example image below.)

protection-statistics.png

• Administrators

It is not possible. We use Process Monitor to find out which files are processed by ESET (may not necessarily be scanned).

I see; it's a touch disappointing that the functionality was removed. Are there any plans on restoring the feature in the future, perhaps?

Edited by Afevis

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, galaxy said:

Well, what do you need this function for?

Maybe because s/he wants it. That's good enough for me:). It's really no one else's concern.

Besides galaxy, I thought you changed again to another AV program " I'm also back to my old AV"  Posted Monday 9.3.18 at 08:24 AM https://forum.eset.com/topic/16600-eset-banking-and-payment-protection-site-not-secure/?tab=comments#comment-82245

Edited by TomFace
Grammar

I also confess to going back and forth between several security software packages, always attempting to find something better... but in the end I find myself coming back to ESET. It has the lowest impact on the system providing both efficient resource usage and a high level of customization options. With the excellent level of support provided in this forum ESET differentiates itself from the competition. ?

Edited by Bill_k