What works if password expired?

Hi guys,

what is functionality of the application if the password expired? What works?

Is activated trial license?

Edited by Ester

Hey Ester

Everything will, more or less work, but you will of course not receive any new vital virus definitions updates, updates of the modules, and new version release, automatically. And if you choose to buy or renew your license, then you will have a excuse for visiting us more often here on this forum...it can be handy sometimes :-))

Regards Janus

• ESET Insiders

Hello Ester,

There is both a free and paid version of the product. You can view this page: hxxp://www.eset.com/int/home/products/mobile-security-android/ - for a comparison of the two (android). As far as I know, the paid version will convert to the free when the license expires.

Thanks for the quick response.

Is that for sure!!!

If that is sure, than we have time to connect the devices to ERAS instead of manually entering the license.

• ESET Insiders

Hello Ester,

What I posted above refers to the Home version of EMS for Android as it has a free and paid version. If you are using the Business version of Endpoint Security for Android, as far as I know there is no free version available for this... (Note: I should have paid more attention to the fact that I was posting in the business section of the forum - not the home section - Sorry...)

Edited by puff-m-d

I apologize for the misunderstanding.

The company have, for now, about 100 devices, which expired license for the new year (we have entered a license for AV (i know that should be for SS)).

Now I'm interested in what happens after the license expires, because it's too small a number of people (New Year's holidays are) to manually enter all the license, and it takes too much time.