this feature is not monitored by windows security center

Hi all,

I'm hoping you can assist me.

I've turned off the setting that warns about Windows Firewall being off (all of our PC's/Servers have it turned off) but I'm still seeing the 'this feature is not monitored by windows security center' warninig message.

Any ideas please?

Thanks,
Kirsten

Agent_Policy.PNG

• Administrators

Are you using ESMC or ERA v6.5? Is it agent v6.5 or v7 that is installed on the client? What OS is installed there? Does C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html or trace.log on the client show any error ?

• ESET Staff

Could you please provide also screenshot of error you are seeing? It is possible that this specific functionality error is reported also by endpoint security application (EES/EEA) and that is why disabling it also in it's policy will be required.

16 hours ago, Marcos said:

Are you using ESMC or ERA v6.5? Is it agent v6.5 or v7 that is installed on the client? What OS is installed there? Does C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html or trace.log on the client show any error ?

HI Marcos,

We are using ERA 6.5. Agent installed on client is also 6.5. OS on clients is Windows 7/10. No errors in the logs, I just see this on each of the computers reporting in:

Thanks,
Kirsten

Capture.PNG