False positive? Wakfu mmorpg on steam

Hi, I have steam and I installed mmorpg Wakfu through it. After I launched it, client opener and started patching the game. Later I scanned my computer with Eset Online scanner and ir found trojan virus Kryptik.uf in wakfu-client.jar file

Is this false positive? My guess is that it is since I used steam and it used official game client which downloaded all files and updates from their servers.

But may you please verify this to me? Thx

Edited by Salenai

It is variant of Java/Kryptik.UF

Located in steamapps/common/wakfu/game/lib/wakfu-client.jar

Im unable to attach file because it is n quarantine.

Is this false positive? Im pretty sure it is unless company that made wakfu intentionally put virus among their update files.

3 hours ago, Salenai said:

Im unable to attach file because it is n quarantine.

You can submit the file from quarantine. Per the below screen shot, right mouse click on the file and select "Submit for analysis"

Eset_Quart.thumb.png.fc161d54a932d5910da7470516597f3c.png

12 minutes ago, Salenai said:

The scanner that is for one time use. How can I do that?

Don't believe you can. Also, I believe you can't submit files to Eset for analysis directly from the Online Scanner. As the saying goes, "You get what you pay for."

Ref.: https://support.eset.com/kb2915/

I figured it is possible actually, but I have to get file out of quarantine.

Marcos or Itman, I zipped the file, and will send it for analysis. Is setting up a password required or can I skip this?

I didnt set up password, but I have just sent the file for analysis. Please let me know of you got it and if it is false positive. Thank you.m

I put into title of the mail False positive, but it may or may not be. I think it is since files was downloadrd through official Wakfu launcher,therefore directly from devs of the game.

24 minutes ago, itman said:

May I upload the file here? Gmail doesnt allow me to upload password protected files, they have a security measure. I keep getting message Blocked for security reasons!

Or can you just look at non password protected,but zipped file which I sent before through email?