Removed Virus signature database information(now Detection Engine) from ESET system tray icon tooltip?

I couldn't find a Virus signature database information(now Detection Engine) at ESET v11 system tray icon tooltip
There is only installed Eset product name and version number info.
I hope that it will be brought back again for user convenience.

• Administrators

It was removed in v9 or v10 already. The engine version is now not that important with the development and addition of new technologies in products. You can find this information under Update -> Show all modules.

11 hours ago, Marcos said:

It was removed in v9 or v10 already. The engine version is now not that important with the development and addition of new technologies in products. You can find this information under Update -> Show all modules.

I understand what you are talking about.
Of course, most antivirus products are now based on cloud with new technologies but also virus signature database (Detection Engine) are still updated 4~6 times every single day for ESET product.

Old version of ESET product I just need one step (move mouse point to ESET system tray icon) to check info and now I need 3 steps to check this info and 2 steps to close
I'm talking about UX Desgin for user convenience.