Activate Product still appears after product is activated

Super_Spartan
Go to solution Solved by Aryeh Goretsky,

This is very annoying and misleading

My product IS activated and valid till December 2015 so why does this choice of activating the product still appear when I right click on the NOD32 program in the taskbar

please inform ESET to fix this it's very unprofessional

post-1272-0-64320400-1388402498_thumb.png

That option has been there in the menu for quite some time now, and it's meant for users who haven't activated the product yet.

We have had several discussions in threads about the options in the tray menu, and what options that should be in it, or not.

Some like it as it is, some want the "check for updates now..." button back etc etc.... :)  

• ESET Moderators
  • Solution

Hello,

I have confirmed that the Activate your product… option is displayed on the context menu of the ESET user interface icon in the system tray notification area on a licensed copy of ESET Smart Security version 7.0.302. 

If you feel this behavior is in error, or wish to see it modified somehow, please use the Future changes to ESET Smart Security message thread to make your request.  The Future changes message threads are monitored by ESET's project management staff and are the best place to make change requests outside of opening a support ticket with ESET.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky