Jump to content

Probleme debug Delphi with ESET 11.2.49


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
12 minutes ago, Piyanatn said:

I have the same problem

Please temporarily uninstall v11.2.49 and install v11.0 that is downloadable from the previously mentioned KB. A hotfix version 11.2 will be available soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello.

How is it possible to have so urgent bug for such long period ? In this thread You have only developers so You can be sure that we know software production rules. Could You give any precise info ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
29 minutes ago, Jaromir said:

How is it possible to have so urgent bug for such long period ? In this thread You have only developers so You can be sure that we know software production rules. Could You give any precise info ?

As stated above, a hotfix will be available soon. If everything goes well, within 2 weeks. The hotfix will address several bugs that have been reported by users or found internally. We have finished a new CE module which has been on pre-release update servers since yesterday, all higher priority bugs have been fixed, drivers were submitted to Microsoft for WHQL certification and once we receive them, pre-release QA tests will begin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/22/2018 at 1:04 PM, Jaromir said:

Hello.

How is it possible to have so urgent bug for such long period ? In this thread You have only developers so You can be sure that we know software production rules. Could You give any precise info ?

I reported the bug to the support by mail and they now sent me a modified eamonm.sys which solved the problem..

Regards Uli

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
4 minutes ago, Uli Becker said:

I reported the bug to the support by mail and they now sent me a modified eamonm.sys which solved the problem..

Installing the fixed driver also means that you will have to remove it manually once a new version is available. Otherwise it will remain installed forever or until you uninstall the program and may cause issues with newer versions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Marcos said:

Installing the fixed driver also means that you will have to remove it manually once a new version is available. Otherwise it will remain installed forever or until you uninstall the program and may cause issues with newer versions.

Marcos,

thanks, important to know. Support didn't mention that.

Uli

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
32 minutes ago, Alextro said:

It's possible to receive a modified eamonm.sys !

Please hold on a bit until a v11.2 hotfix is available. If necessary, temporarily downgrade to v11.0 and avoid product updates until then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also been having the same issue with XE2 and eset 11.2.49, disabling real time file protection works, excluding folders doesn't work for me, changing affinity works for me.

Obviously not ideal but an alternative work around is to run without debugging and attach the debugger after the process has started. If you need to debug anything in the initialization sections for instance then just add a message dialog to pause the process and then attach. Hope this helps someone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

this problem has been highlighted since July 30th today there is still no solution !! I do not think to renew eset, with kaspersky I never had these problems; for a developer to have this problem means to waste time and loose money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Alextro said:

this problem has been highlighted since July 30th today there is still no solution !! I do not think to renew eset, with kaspersky I never had these problems; for a developer to have this problem means to waste time and loose money.

A solution was provided also immediately - to temporarily downgrade to v11.0. Some users were provided with a fixed driver but they will need either to remove the fixed driver or uninstall ESET before installing a hotfix.

The hotfix 11.2.63.0 addressing the issue is currently downloadable from https://forum.eset.com/files/. If you haven't installed a fixed driver, you can download and install it on top. Otherwise we recommend uninstalling ESET so that all drivers are removed and installing the new version from scratch.

The hotfix is going to be released for the public momentarily.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Marcos said:

A solution was provided also immediately - to temporarily downgrade to v11.0. Some users were provided with a fixed driver but they will need either to remove the fixed driver or uninstall ESET before installing a hotfix.

The hotfix 11.2.63.0 addressing the issue is currently downloadable from https://forum.eset.com/files/. If you haven't installed a fixed driver, you can download and install it on top. Otherwise we recommend uninstalling ESET so that all drivers are removed and installing the new version from scratch.

The hotfix is going to be released for the public momentarily.

 

Impossible to download and now link for ESET Internet Security disappeared!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Alextro said:

Impossible to download and now link for ESET Internet Security disappeared!

They are there now, I had to re-upload the installers because of issues with versioning in the Download feature that we've made accessible today for the first time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
14 minutes ago, lagunero said:

11.2.63.0 just right installed. The problem is still here, at least for me.

It must be a different issue since the problem with freezing of debuggers was resolved in v11.2.63. Please provide ELC logs. Also generate a complete memory dump during the freeze as per the instructions at https://support.eset.com/kb380. When done, compress it, upload it to a safe location and drop me a message with a download link.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
31 minutes ago, lagunero said:

Sorry, just after my post eset asked me to restart and now it works. Sorry again, if you want you can delete all my posts, thanks. 

Thanks for letting us know. A computer restart is required for new drivers to load after a program update. And the fix for the freezing issue was indeed in the eamonm.sys driver.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...