I NEED IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCET

Can somebody help me PLEASE? I bought paid a subscription for eset mobile phone security yesterday. I obviously did something wrong when I was fiddling with antitheft function earlier today. Now my phone is TOTALLY LOCKED and I can't use it. I need it for business...my clients have NO WAY to reach me.

The person I assigned to unlock my phone via email has not received any directions from eset support. I have not received any emails about this despite sending two emails via my eset account requesting support.

My phone chirps from time to time asking me to enter my security code. I have done so MULTIPLE TIMES BUT NOTHING HAPPENS. I cannot click on the reset password link or on the settings link. I cannot do anything with my phone. It is locked and I want it unlocked IMMEDIATELY please.

I am reluctant to open my phone and remove the battery to see if this resolves my issue because I fear that everything on my phone will be erased. I have photos and videos related to my work, which I have not backed up.

I am very upset.  PLEASE HELP!!!

• Administrators

Have you tried calling your local customer care? After creating a support ticket, you should have received a confirmation email. Did you? Is your login email for my.eset.com same as your license registration email or you used a different one?

What is exactly written on the screen when you are asked for a security password? There should be a reason mentioned as to why the password is required. Please check the following wizard which may help you resolve the issue:
https://support.eset.com/unlockems/

• 3 weeks later...
  • ESET Staff
On 7/28/2018 at 9:38 PM, OMERTA22PL said:

I obviously did something wrong when I was fiddling with antitheft function earlier today

Hello @OMERTA22PL

as you pointed, you (at least) start the configuration for anti-theft...

On 7/28/2018 at 9:38 PM, OMERTA22PL said:

I need it for business...my clients have NO WAY to reach me. 

As you also pointed we are trying to help you to get your phone back, that's why @Marcos didn't ask for settings or else, instead is pointing you directly to a solution of the problem.

If you still have the problem, please try what is suggested in the link and tell us if you suceed or need more help.
We can investigate more deeply what happen after you get your phone back, so you can continue your business. :)