Win64/Egguard.M Trojan

So I acquired this trojan about a month ago maybe more while trying to install a program. I'm not sure what I should do about it or how to remove it. I have tried multiple antivirus software to remove the virus but none have detected it, ESET can only detect it when it tries to send a signal to some bogus website containing private information it has collected from my computer. I need help please not sure what to do at this point. ESET doesn't actually remove the virus when it detects it, only blocks it from doing anything when it tries to, the virus has embedded itself in my audio manager.

virus.PNG

• Administrators

Please collect logs with ESET Log Collector and drop me a personal message with the generated archive attached. If it's too big, upload it to a safe location and provide me with a download link.

While waiting for @Marcos to respond, you might want to check out this Symantec article on the generic ver. of this Trojan: https://www.symantec.com/security-center/writeup/2016-082417-1431-99 . Click on the Technical Description tab and then scroll down to the Manual Removal section. See if any if any of the directories and files noted exist on your PC.

On 7/29/2018 at 10:08 AM, itman said:

While waiting for @Marcos to respond, you might want to check out this Symantec article on the generic ver. of this Trojan: https://www.symantec.com/security-center/writeup/2016-082417-1431-99 . Click on the Technical Description tab and then scroll down to the Manual Removal section. See if any if any of the directories and files noted exist on your PC.

Thank you, itman. Your reply helped me successfully remove the virus, I think. But, for safe keeping I went into my host file and block the websites it was trying to access. I also got Malwarebytes anti-exploit premium.

6 hours ago, Blackspider said:

Thank you, itman. Your reply helped me successfully remove the virus, I think. But, for safe keeping I went into my host file and block the websites it was trying to access. I also got Malwarebytes anti-exploit premium.

>Malwarebytes Anti-exploit premium

You mean the beta or the full suite?